2015 is already shaping up to be a great year, and here are a few of the reasons:
1. The Wonder Twins will be starting school! Seriously, I have no idea where the time has gone.
|Ember and Robby, two weeks old. Now they're headed into Pre-K!|
3. Last but not least I will have three, count 'em, THREE books coming out in 2015! The release schedule is as follows:
Heir to the Sun - Book One of The Chronicles of Parthalan: March 17, 2015
Copper Veins - Book Three of the Copper Legacy: July 7, 2015
The Virgin Queen - Book Two of The Chronicles of Parthalan: October 20, 2015
Some of you may remember Heir to the Sun when it was first released back in 2011. It's been reworked with a fresh new edit, new cover and lots of extras! I'll share the cover as soon as I can. I'm very, very happy that I'll be able to get Parthalan's stories out into the world again. In case you missed the cover reveal for Copper Veins, here it is:
This rather intense release schedule segues nicely into the resolution portion of this post. They are, in no particular order:
1. Promote my work in new and innovative ways
2. Make connections with other authors who write in similar genres. Network, network, network.
3. Read more comic books. Watch more cartoons. Make time to play.
4. Trim down my extra assignments and concentrate only on those that can further me as an author.
The last one is going to be a long process, and it will probably take me at least half the year to figure out what works and what doesn't. I've already decided to stop a few assignments, and I may dispense with a few more.
All in all, I think 2015 is going to be great. What are you looking forward to this year?