Friday, November 15, 2013

Where In The World Can You Find Me - And A Teaser!

Hi all!


Last weekend, I attended what is rapidly becoming the best convention in the Northeast: Anthocon, in Portsmouth, NH. I read from Copper Girl, spoke copiously about Copper ravens and my WIP, Gallowglass, and had more fun than such mere mortals should be allowed.

Saturday, 11/16 will find me at Books and Boos in Colchester, CT, talking about dark faeries. You didn't think they were all like Tinkerbell, did you? Learn more here: http://www.booksandboos.com/events-calendar.html

Remember that Copper Ravens cover teaser? Well, here's another, just to whet your appetites:

Could those be Sara's hands? Or maybe Juliana's, aghast at what she's done?



Yes, I'm evil. Keep your eyes peeled for the full reveal on November 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment