Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Guest Posts, Reviews, and BEA!



I've been busy lately, what with promoting my upcoming release, Copper Girl, the release of an anthology I have a story in, Holiday Magick, and attending the amazing madness that is Book Expo America, or BEA. Here's a recap:

I stopped b Vonnie Winslow Crist's blog, and talked about how writers need to get out there in the world, here.

The Writer's Voice interviewed me about my Holiday Magick story, Paper Hearts, here.

The lovely and talented Kayleigh-Marie Gore put up a Spensations Spotlight on Copper Girl! Check it out here.

And, you can always find me at Scene 13.

Now, about BEA... here's an abbreviated list of the awesome:

We had a Copper Girl book signing!



I got to hang out with my Spencer Hill Press and Scene 13 families, and a host of bloggers, booksellers and librarians!



There was amazing food! (No pictures of that - because I ate it all)

And, ARCs galore!



Come back tomorrow, when I'll post another teaser from Copper Girl. meanwhile, I better start reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment