Saturday, June 9, 2012

Three B's

Look! A new blog!

Yes, that's right, by the end of the month I will have retired my old website in order to start fresh.

Exciting, huh?

Now, on to the titular three b's. in no particular order, they are:


  • Why, this new Blog, for one

  • The book club event at Bay Path College, which tok place this past Sunday. It featured authors Jennifer Haigh, Jeff Folz, Durham Caldwell, and myself, as we read from our various works and mingled with local book clubs. No one puts on an event like Bay Path - you should have seen the snack table!

  • Big Things are happening... soon. These upcoming events are related to my old series, The Chronicles of Parthalan, my new series (ooo, I betcha want to know what that's called, but I can't tell you... yet) and a few other tidbits.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment