I typically work off of several to-do lists. I have the main one, with the big goals, and several little ones. For instance, here is my current main list:
- Review/approve Gallowglass ebooks
- Golem cover info to designer
- Golem draft complete by 4/30
- Gallowglass #2 complete by 5/31
- Gallowglass #3 outline by 4/15
- Finish outline for YA
- Research: Scandinavian folklore, County Clare local legends, Crail/Perthshire folklore
- Finish Scandinavian folklore book
- Golem to 80k
- Write blog post (yep, this one)
- Laundry (because real life happens too)
- Review swag/stock for upcoming events
Do you have any tips or tricks for tackling your to-do list? Share them in the comments!
Have you entered the huge amazon gift card giveaway? Click here to throw your name in the hat (figuratively speaking, of course): Giveaway!